A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Auditor”.
|Integrity Accounting Services Dubai
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CA | ACCA
|2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
|5,000 AED – 6,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Dear Connections, I’m currently looking for an ‘Auditor to join our growing Integrity Accounting Services Dubai and Fathiya Lutfi Chartered Accountants team.
Salary Package Range: AED 5,000 to AED 6,000 per month
Contract: Full time
As an auditor at IAS, you will prepare audit reports, audit financial statements, and assess accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
You will also inspect internal systems and controls, report errors and fraud indicators, as well as look into risk management tactics and specific issues addressed by regulatory bodies.
If needed, you will contact and communicate with the corresponding authorities to research their specific requirements, explain audit findings and recommended solutions.
Qualification and Skills:
• CPA/ACCA license; BSc/BA in accounting, finance, or any relevant field
• Minimum of 2 years of work experience in accounting/finance
• Knowledge of VAT laws in the UAE
• Proficient at data analysis, financial reporting, and data entry management
• Familiar with ERP software (e.g. Zoho)
• Sound judgement and decision-making skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills