A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Marketing Officer”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Roles & Responsibilities:
Manage the Marketing Team
- Follow checklists to execute day-to-day operations.
- Be a high performing Team Member, able to multi-task.
- Follow set goals and work towards KPIs.
- Identify new marketing trends and take initiative to receive third-party training.
- Be motivated and work with colleagues to bring out the best in them.
Marketing Budget & Business Strategy
- Refer to planned budgets for your respective business unit in order to manage our multi-channel marketing strategy that incorporates social media, Website & Mobile app, Influencer Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Email Marketing, Paid Search, Programmatic ads, Digital Campaigns, Public Relations, B2C Live Chat, SEO, and offline ATL & BTL channels.
- Based on the marketing strategy, craft effective and efficient campaigns that are focused on growing audiences for your business unit.
- Conceptualize, develop, and implement marketing plans and strategies, course concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and admissions.
- Working with colleagues to control segmentation, implement A/B tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations.
- Based on branding strategy, prepare campaigns, including social media, PR and influencer & partnership to drive brand awareness and build demand for the business units.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, online blog and promotional material). Plan and coordinate marketing efforts, and build awareness and positioning for our company’s brand.
- Execute the social media plan on the development and implementation of influencer partnership and social strategy to generate awareness, traffic and conversion as well as creating and managing the organic social media calendar, drive followers and community engagement.
- Work with agencies, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers including contract negotiation and management.
- Organize and manage PR and major online and offline events.
- Work with the Digital Team to present monthly reports to the Head and Assistant Marketing Manager. Understand campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights.
- Work with the Digital Team to identify strategic keyword volume opportunities, across markets and languages, to develop and implement an inbound marketing strategy that will form a key part of the acquisition and content strategy.
- Prepare paid marketing campaigns, including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Paid Social, Refer A Friend and Media Planning to deliver forecast traffic and conversion goals.
- Prepare content and work with IT Team to maintain and innovate on an effective, lead-generating website and improve the online user experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- Enhance marketing automation with the latest emailers and campaigns. Track performance of leads, work with Admissions.
- Produce content for marketing automation strategy.
- Create targeted email campaigns.
- Create a customer profiling strategy.
- Present consumer database acquisition strategy to drive opt-ins.
Reporting & Budgeting
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations.
- Create metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs.
- Implementation of ATL / BTL activities across the business unit that includes Radio, Billboard, Media Planning & Buying to maximize brand awareness and visibility.
- Experience in handling PR, Media & Agencies to execute various marketing campaigns.
- Creation and delivery of PR, press releases, advertisements, print ads, publications and other marketing collateral & materials.
- Analyze market trends, compare and track the competition, summarize findings and provide comprehensive reports with recommendations to the business enabling further business growth.
- Plan and manage all production-related tasks such as Signage, Branding, Graphics, Collateral, etc.
- Handle on-site photography and videography as required to be used in various marketing activities and programs.
- Plan, Manage and Execute all events for the company including Promotional Events, Open Houses, Trade Fairs, Enrollment Drives, etc. Execute all events in a timely manner, adhering to corporate and branding guidelines. Ensure good response and lead generation.
- Have existing relationships with external vendors, magazines, publications, PR companies and media.
- Deepen these relationships to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Engage other organizations within the community.
- Liaise with freelancers from time-to-time for projects for a strict deadline.
- Attend industry events during non-working hours.
- At least 6 years of experience as a Marketing Executive in an organization with multiple portfolios/services/or products. Experience in accounts management in an advertising agency is a plus.
- Have in-depth knowledge of:
- Google AdWords
- Search engine optimisation (SEO), SEM, PPC, Display Advertising, online PR, Web Analytics, Lead Generation, Online Reputation Management, Mobile Apps Marketing, Email Marketing, Quality Link Building.
- Link Building
- Keyword oriented Article & PR Submissions.
- Relevant Directory Submissions.
- Local Google Business Listing.
- Mass Coverage of customers through SMO.
- Internet Traffic – Bookmarking and Local Classified Submissions.
- Link Wheeling.
- Google Panda Friendly Content Writing.
- Business Website Advertise Online.
- Google Panda & Penguin Update.
- Practical knowledge in the various disciplines of Marketing Communication such as advertising, media, direct marketing, below the line & online and digital advertising, and social media marketing.
- Strong effective communicator with excellent writing skills in English. Arabic skills are a plus but not critical.
- Prior experience in understanding and executing marketing automation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, by following methodologies within defined timelines and budgets.
- Expert in Internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record. First-hand experience in creating and using social media tools.
- Experience working in the field of new media from a content perspective, including design, preferably in a large organization.
- Enthusiastic and committed team player.
- Good analytical skills, at ease with numbers.
- Proven commitment to keeping up to date and the latest communication technologies.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional with multinational teams and external agencies.
- Creative flair with a penchant for good copywriting with strong proofreading skills.
- Must be a go-getter, results-driven, and possess excellent team management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident and data driven.
- Hold a UAE Driving License.
Apply Now:[email protected]