A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Support Engineer “.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to be based at our Jafza Office based in Dubai. Ideal candidate should have hands-on experience in IT network support in a large organization with minimum 03 years of experience in UAE in IT domain. Candidates should have a UAE driving license and are willing to work in a fast paced, flexible environment.
The IT Support Engineer will provide effective IT support across all aspects of the business and provide back up and support to the Network Manager. The role holder is responsible for supporting and maintaining the desktops, laptops, servers, and mobile computing devices plus general maintenance of all IT related hardware/software. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT related projects and activities.
Key Responsibility areas:
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
- Provide 1st/2nd line support for all desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues locally and remotely.
- Escalate IT issues to the Network Manager where necessary.
- Set-up and configuration of laptops, desktops, and mobile devices.
- Installation of authorized software on all device types.
- Ensuring security patches and upgrades are applied and kept up to date on all devices.
- Antivirus Endpoint Protection installation and maintenance across all devices.
- Enrolling mobile and tablet devices in Mobile Device Management solution.
- Completing internal user moves including phones and patching of network cables.
- Ensuring all software licenses are recorded and maintained.
- Ensure all logs for equipment and users are maintained in the Asset Management system.
- Maintenance and archiving for user mailboxes in Office 365.
- Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements.
- Undertake small to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the Network Manager.
- Work extra hours to meet deadlines or travelling to other Group locations, as required and where reasonable.
- Provide assistance and support to colleagues in IT-related matters.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all customers.
- At least 3 years’ experience of IT Technical Support.
- Excellent English written and verbal communications skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Cooperate, collaborate, and innovate.
- Valid Driving License.
- Experience with both Microsoft and Apple operating systems.
- Networking experience (LAN/WAN and/or other).
- Familiarity with IT practices in a data centre.
Additional below requirement will be an added advantage
- Experience with Azure environment.
- Experience with Server Virtualization.
- Experience with Mobile devices and phones (iPad, iPhone, Samsung…etc.).
- Application experience (Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3)
- Microsoft and Cisco Certifications.
- Valid Driving License & own transportation.