A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior IT Auditor”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACA | CPA | CMA
|4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|10,000 AED – 12,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Job Requisition ID: 150968
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
We are currently seeking an experienced audit professional to join our Group Audit team in the capacity of Senior IT Auditor (Applications).
Effectively appraise SAP/Other Computer applications, evaluate the suitability, security, integrity, adequacy, efficiency and effectiveness and ensure that the systems fulfill the user/business requirements and have adequate security and controls built-in.
Existing Systems – Evaluate existing computer systems and ensure its confidentiality, security, integrity, availability, compliance, effectiveness and efficiency. Review of existing computer application system controls and procedures covering systems, data, facilities, people, which includes:
- Identification of different kinds of risks (security, continuity, technology, etc.), assessment of their impact and recommendation of cost- effective measures to mitigate risks.
- Conducting data integrity checks to ensure data remains complete, accurate, and valid.
- Review and testing of business continuity plans and procedures.
- Review of system-enabled business processes to ensure efficiency and compliance with company policies, laws and regulations.
- Identify weaknesses and critical areas in the systems and advise solutions
SAP Configuration – Examine SAP configuration settings to ensure that the systems are configured in accordance with business requirements, which includes:
- Ensuring that the use of the system functionality is optimized while addressing business requirements as well as security and control considerations.
- Review of configuration test procedures, user acceptance and control procedures for transports to production.
SAP Authorizations – Review SAP authorizations to ensure proper security, control, confidentiality and segregation of duties are maintained in the system, which includes:
- Identification of critical authorizations and ensuring proper systems are in place to grant and monitor use of such authorizations.
- Review of change control procedures for the above authorizations.
ABAPs – Verify new ABAPs and the changes made if any, in order to ensure adherence to established programming standards and proper change control procedures.
- Verification of all new ABAPs and changes made existing programs to ensure that programming standards and change control procedures are adhered to, including adequate testing and signoff prior to moving to Production system.
SAP System Process – Perform integrated audits coverings SAP system processes and related operational procedures with operational auditors in order to assess its security integrity, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Integrated Audits: Guidance and supervision of work done by operational auditors.
New Systems – Review various phases of system development life cycle to ensure that the new or developed application systems fulfill the user/business requirements and have adequate security/controls built-in.
- Review of the deliverables in each phase of SDLC for new or developed systems from a security audit and control perspective, which include feasibility study, business system specifications, testing, conversion and post-implementation review.
Special Assignments – Perform/participate in any special assignments i.e. review, study, audits or investigations in order to evaluate a specific situation.
- Perform or participate in special reviews, studies, audits and investigations. Prepare report on the findings and provide suggestions to be implemented as appropriate.
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- CISA and Member of a Professional body of Accountants eg ACA/CPA/ACMA etc.
- 4 -5 years experience in IS Audit of which at least 1-2 years in SAP environment.
- SAP/Information Systems Auditing. Analytical and conceptual skills. Exceptional ability in report writing and oral communication. SAP Configuration, ABAP and RDBMS concepts.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.