A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for a skilled Junior Accountant to be responsible for processing payment vouchers and invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
- Proven working experience as an Accountant (Payment Voucher)
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills, along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Preparing ledger entries with earnings and deductions.
- Entering payroll information and maintaining payroll files.
- Calculating salaries, overtime earnings, and vacation deductions.
- Processing the payment promptly.
- Must have experience as an Accountant (Payment Voucher)
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting
- Good Knowledge of UAE law
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, word)