A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Security Engineering Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
Who we are:
Known as the Work Life Platform, Bayzat is one of the leading employee benefits SaaS platforms that is on a constant mission to make a world class employee experience accessible to every company. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits and Insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with just over 300 members from 35+ different nationalities. We were listed by Forbes as “One of the most promising UAE-based startups” and are backed by world leading VCs such as Mubadala and Point72 ventures. We are also one of the best-funded scale ups in the HRTech space across the region.
We are a principle-led, meritocratic company that puts culture at the core of everything. As a Bayzat member, you will constantly be surrounded by high achieving individuals and teams who have a knack for solving complex problems and are relentlessly pursuing success in everything they do. Being part of such an environment will push you to constantly be the best version of yourself and capitalize on every opportunity to improve, whilst drawing inspiration from like-minded, hungry people from all around you
How we got to where we are today, and the reason we will continue to thrive, is by hiring best-in-class talent and building a culture that allows people to be the truest, most authentic and unpretentious versions of themselves.
About the role:
We are looking for an engineering manager to build and lead our security team.
Some high-impact responsibilities you will be entrusted with:
- Hiring and building a rock-star security team to accommodate security needs of our scaling product and engineering teams
- Lead, mentor, coach, and guide teams of motivated individuals for delivery excellence
- Ensuring constant succession planning, career development, and engagement initiatives are taking place within your teams.
- Ensuring that Bayzat’s culture is nurtured at the high results-focused level it’s at.
- Leading Secure software development lifecycle creation and implementation with the team
- Collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders to prioritize objectives, gather requirements, understand constraints and concerns
- Collaborating with Engineering team to work on Web Application Security fundamentals, roadmap planning
- Spreading love of security throughout Engineering team
What you will need to have:
- Over 5 years of security engineering experience
- Previously managed/led a security engineering team or aspire to do so with a solid personal development plan
- Proven web application security experience
- Cloud application security or architecture knowledge
- Strong DevOps culture understanding and DevSecOps mentality, promote security in a high-pace deployment environment
- Familiarity with industry-standard security certifications like ISO 27001, HIPAA
- Familiarity with user-data privacy practices, GDPR compliance
- Strong English and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving mindset
- Software engineering knowledge
- AWS/GCP Cloud application development experience
- Familiarity with at least one programming language (Java, Python, Go, etc.)
- Previous experience in growing an engineering team from early stages/rounds (seed/series A) to later rounds, is highly desirable