A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Coastal Engineer”.
||National Marine Dredging Company|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Coastal Engineering)|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
• Develop all required environmental documents and evaluate and all technical documents and participate in all client meetings.
• Coordinate with hydrologists and design engineers to manage all coastal resources effectively.
• Analyze all coastal hazards and model all hydrodynamics for various processes.
• Monitor all project deliverables and participate in all project plans and facilitate to develop effective project schedule.
• Monitor all coastal shoreline restoration processes and associate to resolve all mitigation processes.
• Administer all projects for all costal restoration and develop plans to protect shoreline and analyze all coastal hazards and prepare flood plan maps.
• Analyze projects and develop all budgets and schedule for costal projects.
• Provide support to all emergency activities in coastal region.
• Determination of met ocean conditions, coastal processes and project site conditions.
• A broad understanding of interdisciplinary coastal engineering and the role of applications of modelling.
• Familiar with coastal engineering design for structures including design of breakwaters, revetments, seawalls and scour protections systems.
• Understanding of sediment transport processes and navigations.
• Understanding of numerical modelling.
• Familiarity with international codes and standards for coastal engineering and coastal structures.
• This is a generalist view of a Job that you have been assigned for – at times you will be ask to do above/beyond the scope of this role due to Operational requirements
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in Dredging, Civil Marine industry is preferable.
- Design Coastal Engineering (Breakwater, Quay Wall, Coastal, Slipway, etc.)
- B Sc. in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent professional certificate
- Additional qualifications desirable in multi disciplinary engineering areas