A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Software Engineer”.
|Company Name||Al Ghurair Investment|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters in IT|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
Are you ready to get on this new & exciting journey with us?
We are looking at Software Engineers Frontend.
You will be a part of the Software Engineering in-house team, who will be working on the development of Mobile Apps and Web App.
- Will be responsible for refinement/estimation of Product strategic roadmap items and execution/delivery in a timely agreed SLA duration.
- Will be responsible for timely delivery of Product tasks agreed within Sprint scope which is on application component level, with high quality of code and scalable/reliable solution delivery on production environment.
- Propose and drive engineering best practices and contribute to engineering excellence.
- Work with the product and design team to understand the requirements and have the ability to translate them into technical solutions.
- Actively participate in code reviews and work with other team members to raise the bar.
- Stay up to date and close to the competitive technology landscape.
- Consistently write production-ready code that is easily testable.
- Participate in the on-call rotation and be willing to any production incidents within the defined SLA
- Will be responsible for raising the bar of existing applications in terms of engineering practices. Will be involved in tech research and knowledge-sharing activities to stay uptodate with industry standards.
We would prefer if you have:
- More than 3 years of experience in one of the frontend platforms like ReactNative, Flutter or Angular
- Deep experience in frontend application development and publishing in the PlayStore/AppStore
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Strong knowledge in source control preferably Git
- Familiar with Analytics and A/B testing tools
- Experience in ride-hailing application domain is a big plus.