A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Engineer “.
||James Cubitt MENA|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Responsible for 5 other branches and several site offices IT Operations and administration.
- ERP Administration.
- Administration of Autodesk Products and Plugins, Adobe Products and Plugins, Lumion, D5 and Unreal Engine.
- Windows Server 2019/2022 Administration with proxmox and VMware ESXi.
- Design and administer firewalls and policies to improve cyber security.
- Site to Site, IPsec, and User-Based VPN design and administration.
- Implement and Monitor Time Lapse Cameras for Project Locations.
- Involved in Domain Controller Migration
- Running regular checks on network and data security.
- Conduct regular system audits.
- Designing best practices of Preventive Maintenance.
- Monitor the performance of systems to determine cost and productivity levels, for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization.
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Managing IT budgets and forecasting, handling cash flow, and enforcing cost-effectiveness.
- Carried out software and hardware procurements with profound market understanding.
- Maintain inventory of IT Hardware and Software and preserve assets.
- MS Office 365 and MS Exchange 365 Mail Server Administration.
- Maintain and administer security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
- Ensured compliance with ISO Processes, Quality standards, and OSHAD documentation for certifications.
- Managing and administrating CCTV, Wi-Fi Distributions, Network Load Balancing, Endpoint Protections, NAS Storage, Routers, Managed Switches with VLAN Distribution, Biometrics, Access Control Units, and PABX and oversees all IT activities.
- Overseeing Corporate Websites, Social Media accounts, and Portals.
- BSc in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or a related field
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Currently on a visit visa and ready to join immediately
- Possesses good problem-solving abilities and skills
- Ability to work independently
- Valid Driving License & transportation.
Apply Now:[email protected]