A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Backend Software Engineer”.
|Al Ghurair Investment
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
|10,000 AED – 12,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
|50 – 100 Employees
Are you ready to get on this new & exciting journey with us?
We are looking at Software Engineers backend.
You will be a part of the Software Engineering in-house team, who will be working on the development of Mobile Apps and Web App.
- Will be responsible for timely delivery of Product tasks agreed within Sprint scope which is on application component level, with high quality of code and scalable/reliable solution delivery on production environment.
- Propose and drive engineering best practices and contribute to engineering excellence.
- Work with the product and design team to understand the requirements and have the ability to translate them into technical solutions.
- Actively participate in code reviews and work with other team members to raise the bar.
- Stay up to date and close to the competitive technology landscape.
- Consistently write production-ready code that is easily testable.
- Will be responsible for raising the bar of existing applications in terms of engineering practices. Will be involved in tech research and knowledge-sharing activities to stay uptodate with industry standards.
We would prefer if you have:
- More than 5 years of experience in one of the backend platforms like Node, Java, GoLang, RoR
- Strong experience with monitoring and observability platforms likes Sentry, New Relic, AWS stack
- Experience in building complex, scalable and high-quality applications, and should have a strong knowledge of microservice architecture.
- Good experience and knowledge of different databases (PostgreSQL and NOSQL)
- Strong knowledge in source control preferably Git
- Experience with AWS services, Dockers is preferred
- Experience in ride-hailing application domain is a big plus.