A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Waiter and Waitress”.
||Independent Food Company|
|Qualification||Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||2 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||1,500 AED – 2,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Do you have what it takes to be Independent? Don’t miss this chance!
Independent is for all ambitious, outgoing, friendly extrovert people who want to advance in their careers, are looking for new job opportunities or simply want to connect with other talent.
- Communicates directly with guests i.e. presents menus, helps with recommendations, receives orders, places orders and handles payments.
- Ensures proper appearance (condition of uniforms) and grooming whilst on duty.
- Works (hands on) towards the timely set up of the assigned Food & Beverage outlet, according to the meal settings and in line with the opening hours.
- Handles the guest greeting upon arrival and their seating through the hostess.
- Ensures that under no circumstances the entrance is left unattended.
- Maintains a professional / friendly, yet discreet relationship with the outlet patrons to ensure their well-being.
- Makes himself / herself familiar with all menus, promotions, and other relevant issues concerning the outlet (product knowledge).
- Reports cleanliness and maintenance issues to the immediate Supervisor.
- Handles guest complaints as per instructions or consults the immediate Supervisor.
- Attends all regular departmental briefings and contributes to an open communication within the assigned team.
- Contributes to meet / maximize the monthly revenue budget for the respective outlet and understands to control the operational expenses.
- Familiar with the company’s internal policies and safety procedures
- Helps in other areas of the if the situation requires.
- To be responsible for cashier’s house fund, and its safekeeping.
- To enter opening and closing check no. used in his/her shift in the Night Auditors logbook, and ensure that checks are used serially, and all the checks are accounted for.
- To printing and tally transaction list from credit card machines with physical check, and Micros reading.
- To prepare deposit envelope, write the deposit amount in cashier’s deposit sheet and drop the envelope in the Front Office safe depository, in the presence of a witness, who has also signed the witness column of the cashier’s deposit sheet.
- To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations.
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times.
- To adhere to rules and regulations at all times.
- To report any equipment failures/problems to the Maintenance Department.
- To pass any maintenance requests to the Maintenance Department.
- To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management.
- To assist the Duty Manager in any task outlined/detailed by him/her.
- To comply with any reasonable request made by management to the best of your ability.
- To ensure that the standards required by Law and by Management are maintained at all times in the areas specified above.
- 2 to 5 years of successful multi-unit leadership experience in full service environment
- Multi-national experience in the field of restaurants (GCC experience preferred)
- Team player
- Customer focus
- Take Responsibility
Apply Now: [email protected]