A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Recruitment Manager”.
||Azumi Restaurant Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We have a hugely exciting opportunity for an internal Recruitment Manager to join our Middle East family. The role will support the recruitment function for Zuma Dubai and Abu Dhabi, along with owning recruitment for our ROKA portfolio in Dubai, Riyadh, Istanbul and our upcoming restaurants opening in Kuwait and Jeddah.
Working in partnership with our Head of HR and fantastic regional HR teams, this role will be to focus on the day-to-day recruitment of staff, both front and back of house, for our 6 Middle East restaurants and growing, with the assistance of recruitment assistant.
The Recruitment Manager will need to be active daily on LinkedIn, relevant job boards and other social media portals and job apps to ensure we are in touch with all new potential candidates. Alongside this, the Recruitment Manager will be expected to question and investigate new means and methods to attract candidates.
Anyone applying for the role should be:
- Incredibly passionate about food and beverage, wanting to continually expand and develop their knowledge to assist the restaurants in the recruitment and attraction of quality candidates.
- Previous operational restaurant experience would be preferred as the role will be working in partnership with the General Managers and Head Chefs of the our restaurants.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work on a multitude of different positions across different states at one time will be essential due to the high pace of the position.
- All applicants must be computer savvy and have had exposure to utilising social media tools in a business manner.
You will be working in a forward thinking and exciting atmosphere within some of the globes most highly regarded and revered restaurants. Whilst working in partnership with the Recruitment and HR team, there will be a distinct amount of autonomy given and you should be able to be creative in your thinking of how best to attract new potential applicants to join this globally award-winning restaurant collection.
We take great pride in giving the best experience to our customers through great service and quality. We ask you to work hard so we want to reward this. We know that we can’t do this without you! To celebrate your success, we have created some of the best benefits around.
To name a few:
- World class in-house training: we want you to have all the tools to be the best
- Opportunity to travel the world with our five incredible worldwide brands
- Long service award to show that we love having you around!
- Exciting In-house incentives
- Family meals on shift
- Staff Discount across global locations: ZUMA, ROKA, Oblix & INKO NITO
Apply today to start you Azumi Journey!