A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Assistant”.
||Eco-Drive Driving School|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 4,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Responsible to perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the Human Resource department. Manage and update HR databases with relevant information regarding new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and unpaid leaves. To organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation.
Salary Dhs. 4,000 to 4,500 per month.
Other Benefits: Employment Visa, Medical Insurance provided by the company.
Job Location: Job location will be in Main Branch, Dubai Industrial City – DIC
Roles & Responsibility
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests related to the HR department.
- Preparing HR reports for New Hires, and Existing Head Counts.
- Assisting with performance management appraisals, new employee joining process, employee separation formalities etc.
- Complete and coordinate for termination or resignation paperwork and exit interviews.
- Assist in orientations, onboarding and updating records for new hires.
- Maintain and update employee information both digitally and physically.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information.
- Answers the telephone, relays messages, and maintains equipment and supplies.
- Coordinate with the medical insurance department to get the staff medical insurance additions and deletions.
- Managing the staff uniform ordering and distribution to the new and existing staff and maintaining records of the same.
- Coordinating with accounts department for LPO and invoice preparation for HR related works.
- Coordinate with the drivers to dispatch the documents to the different work locations/showrooms.
- Coordinate with the PRO team for the smooth functioning of the new visa applications, medical schedule, visa renewals, family visa applications, cancellations etc.
- Makes photocopies, mails, scans and emails documents and performs other clerical functions.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events, maintain and update calendar of the Head of the Department.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Assist in day-to-day activities of the Human Resource department.
- Perform special assignments as given by the Head of the Department.
Knowledge, Skill & Competencies required
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 2 to 3 years of UAE experience as Human Resource Assistant.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related UAE labour laws and regulations.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.