A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Personal Assistant”.
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Personal Assistant is responsible for managing and coordinating administrative duties assigned for Corporate Head Office function(s) by working closely with the Executive Committee member(s). The role holder is expected to support the Executive member(s) with administrative requirements, business support, project coordination and other operational activities as required in line with the functional strategy, objectives, policies and procedures.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Business Support and Administrative responsibilities
- Manage Executive member(s) calendars with all meetings and appointments, including appropriate resources and logistics for meetings, in addition to their business travel calendar and agenda with full ownership of their travel management process.
- Work closely with Executive member(s) to support on projects and huddles, including invite management, attending, moderating, circulation of meeting minutes and action points and follow up on action points from the Executive member(s).
- Monitor and maintain project plans, schedules and budgets and ensure their effective execution by creating clear visibility and active follow up for the Executive member(s) across all functions.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the function(s)
- Support Executive member(s) in the preparation of Board and Executive Committee meetings as well as other presentations and reports as needed
- Act as POC between Executive member(s) and all other functions across Corporate Head Office/countries.
- Prioritize information to Executive member(s) including meeting de-briefs, handle matters when needed
- Retrieve corporate documents, records, reports and maintain records management database system
- Compile a variety of regular reports in accordance with standard operating procedures for use by management
- Stay up to date on company news, internal policies and industry related news
Processes and procedures
- Maintain professional, impartial and efficient relationships with team
- Coordinating with various stakeholders in order to facilitate requirements related to the function
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Ensure alignment of procedures in accordance with the Delegation of Authority (DOA)
- Assist in monitoring allocated budget to ensure compliance and highlight possible issues
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work
- Apply and follow Company’s Human Capital corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions
- Provide training and feedback to direct reportees when required
- Responsible for the Performance Management of the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field
- 6+ years in an administrative role
- 2+ years preferably in the retail business or closely related industry
- Strong organizational skills including multi-tasking and time management
- High attention to detail
- Talent in negotiations and networking; adapt in a multicultural environment
- Strong people management skills
- Strong business communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required)
- Arabic (Professional efficiency – Advantage)
- French (Professional efficiency – Advantage)