A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Quality Control Engineer”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||15 – 16 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 142124
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The Role
Purpose of this job is to carry out Quality Inspections across all projects under installation in UAE. The job also requires safety inspections of all maintenance units.
What You Will Do
Key Accountability 1: In-Process Inspections
- Understanding the inspection and test plan of each project
- Carry out inspections based on Inspection test Plan in every project.
- Recording of snags (major or minor)
Key Accountability 2: Final Handover Inspections
- Carrying out final handover inspections that determine whether the project can be handed over to the client and maintenance.
Key Accountability 3: Safety Inspections
- Carrying out safety inspections of selected jobs.
- Carrying out safety inspections for all sites in Service department.
- Carry out rope inspections in selected sites.
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Excellent Technical Skills
- Knowledge about all technical aspects of elevators and escalators
- Intermediate Communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team player
- UAE Driving License mandatory.
What Equips You For The Role
Minimum Qualifications, Certification and Knowledge:
- Diploma / High School Certificate
- 15+ years of experience in elevator Industry or 10 + year of experience for Degree Holder.
- UAE/ GCC experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Arabic will be a plus not essential.
About Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies
Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies offers customers complete engineering and systems integration solutions.
The Engineering arm operates in the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Egypt providing a wide variety of products and services from air conditioning, scaffolding and access solutions, elevators and escalators, control and life safety, facilities management, building products, MEP, Energy Management, Technology Infrastructure and Digital Transformation.
The Technologies division provides complete business solutions to large, medium and small customers that include, contact centre solutions, business applications, business intelligence, data management, advanced analytics amongst others. The IT infrastructure portfolio comprises IP telephony, ELV systems, networking solutions, professional audio-visual solutions and managed services.
These solutions are further complemented by services that include project management, installation, testing, commissioning and after-sales maintenance contracts.