||Emirates Park Zoo and Resort|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
We are looking for an innovative procurement manager to lead our procurement team. You will spearhead the purchasing process from selecting suppliers to ensuring stock optimization and provide guidance on sourcing and procurement processes.
Our procurement manager will specialize in implementing cost-effective purchases of all goods and services, as required by the company. Ensuring quality control and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures.
Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure ongoing feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
Procurement Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration.
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Head of Procurement.
- Experience in sourcing and procurement techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.