A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Quality Assurance Automation Engineer“.
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Tamara is MENA’s leading payments innovator, focused on providing a seamless experience for merchants and customers through fair and transparent financial solutions. The company’s flagship Buy Now Pay Later platform lets shoppers split their payments online and in-store with no interest and no hidden fees. Tamara was founded in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in late 2020 and has since grown to more than 200 employees in offices around the world in KSA, UAE, Germany and Vietnam, and the company’s $110 million Series A round in 2021 – led by Checkout.com – broke records as the largest-ever in the Middle East. Tamara has over 3 million customers and more than 4,000 partner merchants including leading global and regional brands like IKEA, SHEIN, Adidas, Namshi and Jarir plus local SMEs.
What we do:
- In our team there is a broad variety of projects we work on. The team is responsible for the journey of a customer’s order from checkout to repayment. We’ve built and now maintain a finance system to offer payment by pay later or instalments. This application is implemented using API first approach and DDD, Hexagonal Architecture and Event Sourcing patterns to be able to keep track of changes of orders, payments and always be able to see the state of order in a given moment in time.
- All backend applications and services are deployed to K8s cluster using Terraform scripts, Helm, Gitlab CI/CD on AWS and OCI (Oracle Cloud Service)
- All frontend applications are deployed to S3 and under CloudFront service
- We use Grafana, Prometheus, Kibana, Logstash, Farebeat, Runit and Alpine Linux for our OS and monitoring system
- We use RabbitMQ for messaging system to distribute and send the data across our systems
- We use MySQL8, Postgres and Redis for our data storage and caching
- We write software mainly using PHP and other backend languages such as Go, Python and Typescript for NodeJs and Frontend apps.
- Our code is 100% coverage by unit-tests, automation tests and as well as e2e tests
- If you have a passion for creating A-class applications to provide best in class user experience and help Tamara become market leader, our team would be a great place for you.
- At Tamara we invest a lot into every engineer, and we help growing and improving skills for further career development.
- We face a lot of challenges on a daily basis, opening thousands of opportunities to unleash your engineering and creative potential.
- Furthermore, you will optimize our platform for scalability during peak traffic hours. Adhering to agile SW-development methodologies you will also ensure code quality and enforce best practices by communicating and sharing them to team members.
You come with:
- Experience in software testing and software development
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of most of the keywords described above
- A proactive, goal-oriented, reliable and self-structured way of working, attitude is most important for us
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with Automation Testing ( API, E2E, Mobile)
- Experience with DevOps, AWS is a plus
- Fluency in English and Arabic