A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
The position holder is responsible for
- Coordination with the BDMs of specific territorially assignment (currently BDMs in African & Asian continent)
- Act as a the COO’s representative as required (attending meetings, coordinate with clients, coordinate with BDM’s working remotely)
- Handling other operational task as required.
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing market.
- Generating leads and cold calling prospective customers
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Contacting potential clients to establish a business relationship and meet with them
- Liaise with the finance team, purchasing and logistics departments as appropriate
- Research the latest in the business industry and creating new opportunities to expand business
- Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive
The position holder should have
- Experienced in networking and business development within Food trading sector is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Good knowledge of different business functions
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.