A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
||Polar Star Logistics|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Human Resources Manager involved in activities such as job design, performance management, learning and development, talent management, conflict resolution and employee relations. Partner with senior leadership in driving performance, productivity and employee engagement using best practice techniques. The HR Manager is also directly involved in shaping the company’s values and culture.
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to understand business strategy and goals in relation to compensation, benefits, manning, recruitment, employee development and health and safety.
- Assess training needs , develop training programs and deliver or arrange external training session to employees.
- Develop department’s annual budget and implement HR financial strategy through forecast and anticipated manning requirements.
- Plan, develop performance management framework and lead the implementation of performance management in collaboration with the senior leadership.
- Work with managers on different levels to analyze employee performance and provide feedback and guidance for short and long term goals.
- Support management and employees by providing advice, counselling and information related to HR.
- Monitor and ensure company compliance with the labour law. Develop and modifies policies and procedures to maintain compliance.
- Collaborate with the senior management in developing and building company culture and values in line with company values and objectives. Ensure its principles are applied.
- Manages human resources operations such as recruitment and selection, orientation, compensation and benefits, handling conflicts, disciplinary actions, termination and grievance procedure, counselling, training, compliance and other HR related matter.
- Manages company HR Software (Zoho People), ensure accuracy and effective usage among employees.
- Manage and improve communication between employee -employer, within different teams and department. Identifies areas of improvement and develop an effective strategy for better communication.
- Identify and address issues related to employee work safety and promotes employee satisfaction and happiness. The main goal is to create a safe work environment.
- Manage compensation and benefits such as health insurance, leave and air ticket administration while forming a balance between cost and employee satisfaction.
- Manages full cycle of recruitment from sourcing to successful on-boarding.
- Performs job evaluation and develop / write job description in collaboration with the department heads.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills Attention to detail and good judgement
Apply Now: [email protected]