A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Executive Housekeeper”.
||Radisson Beach Resort Palm Jumeirah|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Provides supervision and direction for all Housekeeping activities of the hotel to ensure the highest levels of
cleanliness and guest satisfaction are maintained.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
- Implements and maintains Housekeeping department minimum standards. Responsible for the hiring, training, and supervision of property housekeeping staff. Prepares work schedule for staff and authorizes payroll for the department based on approved labor standards.
- Plan, organize, and monitor staff activities to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards set by the Hotel, which requires continuous visual inspection of guestrooms and public space areas including: restaurant, lounge, meeting rooms, lobby, halls, etc.
- Complete the monthly quotas set of twice yearly guestroom deep cleans, as well as quarterly guestroom inspections.
- Evaluate condition of furniture, fixtures, décor, etc. Make recommendations and assist in the coordination of rehab projects.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction in assigning housekeeping and laundry staff in details of work.
- Perform interviews, reference checks and complete new hire requirements.
- Provide staffing, training, counseling, and performance reviews for housekeeping department.
- Distribute and delegate workload to guarantee maximum productivity and guest satisfaction with minimum outlay of expenses in terms of labor and materials.
- Monitor house count and make staffing adjustments accordingly.
- Manage finances of housekeeping and laundry operations including budget and inventory controls. Analyze data and compile reports on expenditures, wages, labor, supplies, etc. in relation to hotel financial forecasts and budget.
- Establish and maintain adequate supplies for efficient operation of department.
- Supervise the operation of linen, uniform, supply and storage rooms.
- Place linen, uniform, and supply orders as needed.
- Install inventory controls for uniforms, linens and supplies to be monitored by issuance procedures and purchasing.
- Ensure proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies by monitoring usage, providing complete training for Team Members and ensuring proper labeling of hazardous supplies.
- Plan and conduct staff meetings. Attend various other related meetings to obtain and disseminate pertinent information.
- Manage guest lost and found including, store and inventory all items, conduct any guest inquiry phone calls, and get guest mailing information as needed.
- Manage, monitor and make adjustments in order to comply with energy conservation program.
- Monitor issuance of keys and maintain inventory.
- Knowledge of basic sanitation requirements/controls and applications of relevant chemicals.
- Ability to effectively deal with employees and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, resolve conflicts and collect accurate information.
- Ability to coordinate and cooperate with other departments regarding housekeeping services/activities.
- Ability to deal effectively with Team Members, vendors and contractors.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.