A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Performance Marketing Manager”.
|Company Name||Chalhoub Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who We Are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Drive business growth through performance advertising (user acquisition, boosting basket size, reorder rate..etc) across multiple channels and make suggestions for conversion improvement projects to maximize revenue and minimize costs
- Develop and monitor campaign performance by channel (Direct, Free Search, Paid Search, Social Media, Associates, Other) and device (desktop, tablet, mobile )
- Create tracking (tagging) and reporting system for campaigns/platform performance (attribution, measurement, analytics) and establishing KPIs
- Manage marketing budget for a portfolio of brands (plan strategy for lead generation, retention, LTV, ROI/ROAS…etc) to meet established performance uplift expectations
- Develop, conduct and evaluate A/B tests for creative marketing ideas. Test and optimize landing pages. Create traffic driving (high relevancy) ads (managing both copy writing and visuals),and execute continuous improvement initiatives
- Conduct analytics on multiple sets of data to identify opportunities and draft strategic proposals to improve performance (example: customer journey review) and swiftly execute approved suggestions
- Further associates eco-system, work with 3rd parties and harness the power of these relationships to facilitate both traffic and conversion growth
- Manage e-marketing budget and optimizing it on a daily basis in order to meet online business targets
- Manage the relationships with external digital marketing agencies
- Adapt and optimize creatives and conversion points
- Analyze and report on results using Google Analytics and other internal platforms
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Previous experience as a Performance Marketer within retail – 4+ years
- Excellent knowledge of Paid social, Paid Media, Affiliates and Influencer marketing – 360 degree approach
- Experience managing an agency
- Strategic mindset in developing performance plans, budgeting, and testing
- Previous experience managing and mentoring junior staff
- Arabic speaker preferred
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits.