A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
At Olive Gaea, we are striving to make the world more sustainable through our innovative suite of sustainability products and services. We are a fast-paced & growth-oriented start-up ready to make our presence felt across the MENA & India region.
We are currently looking to hire an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships to join our team as a Business Development Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for growing the company client portfolio as per the policies and guidelines set by the company. Date of Submission 17th August 2022
- Contribute towards the overall sales and business development plan to increase adoption of Olive Gaea products & services related to employee engagement.
- Present to target entities in MENA and India region, a complete end-to-end sustainability solutions by Olive Gaea that includes, Newtrl our Employee engagement apps, Labels, Sustainability training and activities.
- Target clients would be companies looking to kick start net zero strategy, HR technology companies and HR consultancies.
- Approaching sales targets by social media/phone/mail/meetings
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing agreements, contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Deliver on defined sales goals, compare performance to goals..
- Create and submit business opportunity proposals, presentations, and other required documents as per the request of the management.
- 3-5 years of experience in selling B2B products or solutions in MENA and India, experience in sustainability will be preferred.
- Extensive portfolio/network of HR agencies , HR tech development firms and recruitment companies.
- Have good and interpersonal relationship understanding, target-oriented.
- Structured and success-oriented way of working, drive and pragmatism
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Teams)
- Very good English is a must, Arabic is a plus
- Self-starter with a high level of self-motivation and independence
- Deep understanding of CRM/Sales/Communications systems and best practices (such as Pipedrive, Slack, Trello and others)
- Hands-on mentality
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment as well as high emotional intelligence
- Motorized with a driving license.
Dubai and Mumbai