A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Logistics Coordinator”.
||Al Khoory Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Managing the execution of all shipping documentation for export & import shipments and control of documents as well as service supplier agreements.
- Executing the E-Mirsal Documentation for various Imports and Exports with Dubai Customs on the Dubai Trade Portal.
- Handling documentations for Letters of Credit
- Review payment terms, Binding contracts, and study LC conditions to match with the Logistics provisions.
- Preparation of Ministry of Economy and Dubai Municipality related permits. Manage the Duty Exemptions and the Dangerous Goods Import applications from Dubai Municipality.
- Responsible for operational reports like Monthly stock reports, Dubai Customs Duty statement reconciliation, E-Dirham Card Statements & other administrative work related to JAFZA passes and permits for employees.
- Planning, scheduling, and coordinating activities related to Import & Exports in sync with various departments
- Liaising with Third Party Logistics and Warehouse agents to plan and track the shipments from origin to end destination in UAE.