A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Cashier”.
|Company Name||Al Rostamani Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are on the lookout for a motivated Cashier to join our amazing team at Al Rostamani Group in UAE.
Growing your career as a Full Time Cashier is a fantastic opportunity to develop productive skills.
If you are strong in communication, persuasion and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Cashier at Al Rostamani Group today!
Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed. Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way since its birth in 1957. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community. We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
Al Rostamani International Exchange is a leader in providing currency exchange and international remittance services in the UAE. It is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company having a wide range of products and services catering to all income groups for both nationals and expatriates.
To process transactions as per customer request which includes Remittances, Cash, Cheques and other financial transactions in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Company with accuracy and efficiency. To ensure that the transactions and documentation process is in line with both the internal and regulatory compliance requirements.
Customer Satisfaction / Service Standards
- Meet and Greet customers at Counter / Lobby area, and thank them for their business
- Provide service to Retail and Commercial customers as per established ARIE standards
- Communicate regulations and norms regarding transactions in a professional manner
- Provide advice and guidance about ARIE Products & Services to customers as and when necessary
- Achieve minimum ‘Wait’ time and ‘Serve’ time and aim for reducing the TAT on a continuous basis
- Lead customers to relevant department/persons for Query Resolutions, Special Deals and other such activities
Financial / Sales
- Ensure optimal profit margins are maintained for transactions
- Solicit referrals and initiate cross-selling opportunities to existing customers
- Actively convert walk-in customers to IntroCard holders.
- Explore opportunities to increase customer base, transaction number, Revenue per transaction & customer and overall operational revenue performance to meet the overall objectives
Operations / Controls
- Handle Foreign Currency, Remittances, and other customer transactions as required by the Corporate or WPS customer or the Retail customer and as assigned by the Branch Management / department manager, with zero defects
- Ensure assigned work activities are carried out as per Company policies and procedures
- Ensure Cash Handling is done as per Company policy, and Cash Balance at assigned ‘Till’ is accurately tailed and appropriately handled as instructed by the Branch Management
- Report any anomalies such as under/Overs to concerned superior immediately
- Exercise due diligence in processes related to customer transactions to ensure risk mitigation and adherence to relevant AML procedures and KYC initiatives
- Identify improvement areas & propose constructive changes to achieve operational excellence
- Ensure documentation and the transaction process is in compliance with both the internal and regulatory requirement
- Graduate or equivalent in any related field
- 2 years of prior experience as a Cashier/Teller
- Previous exposure to large volume of cash handling is an added advantage
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of basic computer applications and operations
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Good quantitative skills
At Al Rostamani Group, we seek talented people who work hard to achieve great things. We consider not only your skills and experience, but also your passion for the role, your desire to learn and how well you align with our core values of care, commitment and vision. If this position represents an opportunity you wish to pursue, we invite you to apply.
- Excellent benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Attractive package