A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Marketing Manager”.
|Company Name||Deluxe Holidays Homes|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for a Dubai-based Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing Marketing Strategy, PR, creative content and delivering successful Marketing Campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Responsible to develop and execute the marketing, social media and PR strategies for the Company to increase brand awareness and maximize revenue through different channels
- Execute and optimize the overall strategy to increase brand awareness and revenue
- Develop and distribute all operational marketing collaterals and ensure all touchpoints including, CRM and online pages are always up to date with all Company information, marketing campaigns and projects
- Determine overall marketing campaign ROI. Monitor and review the results of each campaign to ensure that all KPI’s are met if not exceeded and takes corrective measures to improve future marketing campaigns.
- Actively monitoring, guiding and supporting the brand standards implementation, alignment/compliance Liaise with all revenue-generating departments to ensure offers / promotions for upcoming seasons are consolidated in a timely manner to implement marketing campaigns
- Evaluating and soliciting new marketing platforms, partnership, sponsorship and barter opportunities to support all revenue centers
- Responsible to effectively increase and maintain property database for consumer relationship marketing efforts
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop briefs and marketing execution plans
- Manages workflow of marketing requests from units and prioritizes needs.
- Tracks all marketing activity and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations/updates for Management team on marketing performance and activity
- Deliver regular performance reporting, including web analysis and KPIs, to inform new demand generation strategies and optimise to drive continuous improvement.
- Manage all the marketing libraries and asset management (creative, photos, videos archives)
- Plan, direct, and organize advertising and promotional campaigns/events
- Manages all the social media content, community management for the corporate and oversees unit page guidelines for content as it is the main marketing tool/channel.
- Develop marketing campaigns, set up, manage and optimise all paid-marketing channels
- Implement repeatable, scalable, and cost-effective paid marketing campaigns to drive customer growth and engagement
- Provide updated status reports with statistics concerning current marketing projects
- Oversee and prepare marketing budgets and costs
- Use structured testing to identify new channels and technology that will deliver new opportunities for growth.
- Develop and deliver content plans which clearly differentiate and position the brand as a market leader
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights, and emerging marketing technologies and benchmark and research competitor and industry leaders in social media
-Degree in Marketing/ Communications / Public Relations / Digital Media or similar field
-Minimum 6-7 years of similar experience managing social media content for multiple brands across multiple platforms & channels
-Advanced level of understanding in different social media and marketing platforms, content management and analysis
-Top-notch skills in creative copywriting and content management
-Strong ability to think a bigger picture and savvy mind for Marketing
-Highly competitive communications skills
-Working quickly without compromising quality
What We Offer:
-A fast paced, high performing team
-Visa/EID/Medical Fitness Covered
-Annual Paid Leave
-Yearly Air Ticket