A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Officer”.
|Company Name||ILUS International Inc|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are a public company headquartered in Dubai, seeking a HR Officer to join our team and take responsibility for all HR Matters across our group of companies.
- Dubai, UAE.
· Identify recruitment needs and prepare job descriptions and skill set.
· Collaborate with recruitment consultants or post jobs ads on job portals and company website.
· Receive response, source, screen and shortlist candidates by conducting interview.
· Prepare offer letter, negotiating the offer, decide Date of Joining and do Document Verifications.
· Onboarding and Induction.
· Training and Development – Prepare and oversee training plan, obtain training feedback.
· Preparation and participation in quarterly performance appraisal in line with the KPIs and prepare report, review discussions with Dept. Heads.
· Review Probationary period and issue employment confirmation letter.
· Assisting in processing payroll.
· Responsible for obtaining, tracking and renewing all medical insurances.
· End of Service Benefits – gratuity.
· Monitor daily attendance and manage all types of leaves such as Annual leave, Sick leave, maternity leave, etc.
· Monitor and renew new employment visas/tourist visas/work permits etc.
· Prepare monthly HR Reports such as Leaves and attendance, etc.
· Ensure that all employees are up to date with company policy, full compliance of HR checklist and documents.
· Handle complex employee relations matters, disciplinary and grievances.
· Other ad hoc duties such as reception, admin etc.
- 3+ years’ experience in Human Resources in the UAE
- MS Office
- Understanding of HR Laws and Policies
- Excellent Verbal and written communication
· Competitive basic salary dependent on experience.