A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Director”.
|Company Name||Al Marwan Group Holding|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||15 – 16 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||30,000 AED – 35,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who are we:
The Al Marwan Group is a holding company that was founded in 1978. Since then, Al Marwan has built a solid, diversified portfolio that includes infrastructure and building contracting, asphalt and concrete production and services, heavy equipment rental, agencies, and trading, oil and gas equipment agencies, real estate development and management, as well as hospitality.
Scope of work:
This is a unique challenge, our ideal HR Director is a leader by nature, who possesses all leadership related skills that can help in directing changes and drive key human resources best practices and initiatives. He/she will provide HR advisory services to the board of directors with regards to leadership, coaching, employee relations, talent acquisition, engagement, culture, compensation, organizational design and changes strategic plans, performance management, learning and development.
- Evaluate current policies, processes, and procedures; design and implement changes as needed.
- Re-structuring the group’s hierarchy and companies’ Organizational Chart.
- Develop & update job descriptions / job specifications on a regular basis for all positions to ensure functional description of each department.
- Work closely with Operations Manager / Line Managers on conducting annual manpower planning in line with business direction and expansion.
- Contribute to the development of the organizational governance framework and advise Senior Management on related matters to enable smooth strategic decision making.
- Managing the HR department budget and coordinating with management to ensure compliance with HR laws and regulations.
- Maintain a best practice recruitment approach, taking into account the organization’s vacancy management system, ability to solve hiring challenges, and development of the dismissal system,
- Create a performance evaluation and appraisal system/framework, and ensure their implementation.
- Planning various types of training, talent management and career development programs for employees, ensuring effectiveness of the onboarding stage for newcomers and internal promotion.
- Manage communication efforts to educate employees on company values, code of conduct, and appropriate working behaviors in the organization to achieve zero labor case issues and employee grievances.
- Budgeting and planning compensation based on the company’s OKRs and KPIs.
- Develop beneficial packages, valuable and useful, that meet the employees’ needs and fulfill the objectives of both them and employers; Which will make a difference in recruiting and retaining valuable employees.
- Create the ideal workplace, guaranteeing fair performance tracking, a healthy and enjoyable competitive environment, inspiring initiative activities, and encouraging creative thinking to act as a powerful advocate and lead change.
- Collaborate with construction managers, project managers, contractors, and others to identify and document each project’s roles and responsibilities, as well as detail the end-to-end processes required on a project (or series of projects) to determine labor needs.
- Must stay up to date on the myriad safety regulations that apply to the construction industry and keep their organizations in compliance, maintain awareness of competitor human resources activities and best practices.
- Ensure that employees are properly trained and licensed to perform the required tasks, use the necessary equipment, and meet any unique requirements of their construction projects.
- Manage and oversee all matters related to staff accommodation to ensure employees’ satisfaction and meet the company’s interests, all while ensuring the highest level of compliance following UAE policies and regulations.
- Ensure that payroll transactions are administered in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with company policy and local legislation.
- The implementation and maintenance of the group systems, protocols and standards in relation to HR working in line with the IT team to figure supportive capabilities and upgrades.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or any relevant field.
- PHR/ CIPD /Construction Management certificate or a Master’s degree in Human Resources is a plus.
- Profound knowledge and understanding of UAE Labor Law.
- Proven 15+ years of experience in an HR management role, of a minimum 6 years in UAE.
- Strong understanding of business’ change and the ability to facilitate the implementation of change by successfully engaging with senior-level stakeholders and the Executive Committee.
- Experience in human resource management, developing long-term human capital strategic plans and managing all aspects of human capital activities and initiatives.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Visa & Insurance