A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
||International Arabian Exhibitions|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
About the company business
We are the Organizers of a huge EXPO which will take place in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, specialized in the food industry, we are seeking employees to develop new business relationships with Partners/Exhibitors who are interested in joining our expo, the total size of the exhibition is about 19,000 square meter, targeting international companies from all over the world and the person who will be hired in Dubai will be responsible of targeting UAE Based Companies.
- Identify partnership opportunities within the food industry
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Signing up new deals with exhibitors
- Selling Booth/Stand Space to Food Industry clients who wants to exhibit in Saudi Arabia
- Signing up Partnerships/Sponsorships with potential companies
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 4 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented