A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Management Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACA | ACCA | CIMA|
|Experience||1 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
Reporting to the Finance manager in Dubai, you will assist with the day-to-day operational aspects of finance processes for the Dubai and Malaysian market.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a super ambitious, high achieving and fun Finance team on a positive growth trajectory.
Due to focus on the Dubai market the core working time required would be from 11.30am-8.30pm (GMT+8), with some flexibility at the start and opportunity at a later date to vary those hours even further.
This role will be hybrid position working part time remote from home and part in our offices in Kuala Lumpur.
GuestReady is a globally leading short-term rental company. We aim to consistently deliver an excellent experience to guests, owners, and partners across geographies through an innovative tech platform. We source our properties from private and institutional homeowners in the United Kingdom, France, Portugal and the United Arab Emirates working with them on a revenue share basis. We take care of the end-to-end rental process from listing creation across different platforms, to guest communications, housekeeping, key management, and price optimisation. We raised ca. $20M from investors and sold over 1,600,000 guest nights, generating rental income of $60M+, managing a portfolio of almost 3.000 properties worth over $1B.
GuestReady won numerous awards including most recently the prestigious during the Swiss Economic Forum 2021. In 2019 we ranked number and won the public voting at the . GuestReady enjoys a from guests and hosts.
- Assist with preparing monthly Management and P&L postings
- Investigating variances and responding to queries.
- Preparation of VAT returns and city tax returns
- Assisting with fin-ops queries
- Dealing with host queries
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations monthly, Accruals & Prepayments, Journal reconciliation & posting,
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software & collaborate with internal product development team to find ways to automate processes
- Supporting the Finance Manager in adhoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- Professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- You’ll be a real team player and enjoy collaborating with others whilst also being able to work autonomously, taking ownership of tasks from start to finish
- Excel super user
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to build meaningful relationships with people of all levels across the entire business
- Highly organized and consistent in delivering on strict reporting deadlines
- 1-4 years relevant experience in accounting and finance
- Expertise in accounting software such as Xero
- Knowledge of cost management and business planning
- The ability to work with the highest ethical and professional quality standards
- Experience using NetSuite
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to break high level concepts down to detailed activities ready for implementation
- The ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders including those without a financial background
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- A proactive hands-on attitude while also being willing-to-learn
- Detail oriented, with a strong focus on quality
- An interest in start-up environments
- Ground floor opportunity to build a fast-growing start-up
- Work within a team of experienced entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before
- A dynamic and multicultural work environment with flat hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- Challenging and diverse tasks which will let you grow day-by-day
- Attractive remuneration