A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Retail Sales and Operations Manager”.
|Company Name||Speedex Tools|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree| Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- To be aware of competition, retail sector trends and current trading opportunities in Tools and Hardware Industry.
- To develop, implement, review and monitor the retail operating plan and budget.
- Ensure sales targets are communicated to the Store Managers and sales are maximized.
- To analyze information from POS (electronic point of sale) to make informed management decisions
- To ensure all stores are efficiently and effectively managed, visiting them regularly, and monitoring their compliance with policy, procedure and standards.
- Preparation of Sales Plan by category basis and seasonality
- Planning & implementation of New Store Opening plans, Opening the store as per guidelines within agreed timelines
- Responsible for Business planning with expansion of Retail stores across region.
- Ensure the full efficiency of store back-end processes
- Monitor product returns and rotations vs the plan agreed with Logistic and Buying.
- Conduct audits of stock movements.
- Assist store teams in reconciling stock discrepancy and report any stock loss, stolen cases etc.
- Create monthly sales forecasts and analyze sales to flag risks and identify growth opportunities
- Regularly work with Merchandising Planning to understand best sellers/slow movers, to anticipate consolidation strategies, allocation/reallocation and replenishment, etc
- Analyze end of season markdowns and support with the markdown Lists
- Train, nurture and motivate the team to achieve the highest level of efficiency
- Support HR and Store Managers on performance management of operations staff, making recommendations when necessary.
Key Requirements & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 Years’ Experience in Tools and Hardware is a must
- Good communication skills with the ability to build positive working relationships with cross functional teams
- Proficient with MS applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and other computer software (Internet, POS Systems, etc)