A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Marketing Manager”.
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are a growing scent marketing company in need of a junior marketing manager. Story-building is the foundation of marketing and we associate that with our products and services – we empower the art of marketing through the sense of smell. The candidate is free to inspire new ideas and narratives to support with advancing and promoting our position in the industry. iScent encourages the freedom to be creative, innovative and channel stimulating ideas to build and implement the marketing plan and strategy. The role comes with accountability, responsibility and proactiveness as self-led duties.
REPORTING and Feed
Position reporting to the horizontal leadership team and advising on what’s needed and to be done.
Salary and benefits as per Dubai labor law to be discussed during interview according to professional experience and qualifications.
- Very organized and independent, able to manage own projects from A to Z.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation to vehiculate the brand image to all our partners.
- Knowledge about the luxury industry, etiquette and branding, experience in perfume or related industries.
- Willing to learn, excel and adapt to a start-up company dynamic environment.
- You will be responsible for the following missions :
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT.
- Writing content, daily updates, answering messages and managing pages as well as the brand image online.
- EVENT ORGANISATION.
- Press and client events organization.
- STRATEGIC MARKETING.
- Following and putting into place all the marketing processes described in detail in the blueprint provided by the external marketing agency.
- Organizing and reporting about actions taken in order to optimize all the marketing aspects of the business.
- Managing the client database, updates and qualifications on information as well as optimizing the CRM tools and software(s) available. Putting in place concrete actions in term of CRM strategies to enhance the brands’ client loyalty in both B to B and B to C.