A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Digital Procurement Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||7 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
At InGenius, we understand the importance of #innovation, #entrepreneurship, and #partnership. That’s why we share the risk upfront with our partners and clients by deploying our resources and capital investment, giving you access to a unique team of experts, and orchestrating a unique ecosystem of embedded tech partners, knowledge networks and #startups.
The InGenius Lab is the embodiment of Injazat’s philosophy – a team, a process and a working environment to enable innovation. That is why the company does not see itself as a service provider, but as a transformation partner working with private companies as well as government entities – integrating an ecosystem of vendor partners with niche expertise to create win/win solutions.
As a Digital Procurement Manager within InGenius, you are:
Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with strategic vendors that Injazat has a commercial relationship with or intend to engage. Manage supply and demand by improving internal/ external partnership practice.
- Develops Vendor strategies and manage relationships to optimize procurement activities, processes and services.
- Creates solutions that strengthen Injazat’ go to market offerings by lowering costs and improving productivity.
- Acts as a change agent to promote Injazat’ transformation to recognize best-practices in the supply chain organization.
- Supports Procurement SOP/OLA continues development.Achieve the pre-established quality standards by all providers, assuring that productive process follows the quality programs. Reduce the overall number of Vendors to increase volume and discount opportunities with key Vendors in order to deliver sourcing savings. Monitors vendor compliance with contractual obligations and measures performance based on company criteria.
- Manages related activities in coordination with key personnel in negotiating vendor contracts.
- Provide the periodic review of vendors to ensure they meet or exceed Injazat requirements.
- Support Alliance and Partnership team for best partnerships with vendors.
- Search market to on boarding new technologies and vendors.
- Manage and follow up rebates
- Bachelor degree in business Administration, accounting or a related discipline
- (7-10) years relevant experience in the procurement or supply field
Specific skill set
- Solid understanding of IT service best practice
- Strong Customer Service Skills, verbal and written
- Excellent Problem solving skills and ability to deal with difficult situations
- Strong Analytical and quantitative thinking skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Arabic / English (oral and written)
- Work experience with venders.
- Flexible and professional attitude
- Ability to interact and create partnerships across all functions