A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager Business Development”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for an Assistant Manager – Business Development to join DHAM Residential Communities Team.
The role holder is responsible for managing and nurturing relationships with real estate agents and brokers to ensure maximization of revenues and market share for DHAM’s residential portfolio.
The role holder supports collaboration & coordination between the brokers / agents and the residential leasing team to achieve maximum occupancy for the DHAM residential assets ensuring adherence with the set guidelines and standards.
The role holder is also responsible for completing business development activities such as identifying, attracting and closing opportunities through outreach to corporate clients to achieve overall business objectives.
Corporate Business Development
- Contribute to the development of the corporate business development strategy, plans and budgets to promote pre and post sales and identify business opportunities to achieve the annual sales objectives.
- Direct lead generation activities, identify and develop potential pre and post-sale business opportunities, negotiate major deals with corporate target clients, build short term/long term business relationship/partnering to meet tangible objectives and targets for growth, to maximize and sustain revenue, profitability and enhance market share.
- Nurture and gain new corporate clients through efficient networking and negotiations of sales deals in order to build business opportunities.
- Focus on customer service initiatives and develop long lasting relationships with key decision makers, understands and responds to customer needs, tracks, and monitors account activity
- Source and identify reliable real estate agents and brokers, with a strong leasing team, market contacts and client base, with the potential to lease DHAM residential portfolio.
- Source and identify specialized real estate brokers, whose primary focus is leasing bulk units to various corporate entities.
- Register the new agents in the DHAM leasing system and ensure all documentation that is received is accurate and complete.
- Ensure all registered real estate agents have their trade licenses and RERA registration certifications valid at all times whilst they have access to DHAM leasing system and deactivate those with invalid documentation immediately from the leasing system, thus protecting the interest of the company.
- Conduct trainings for all brokers on DHAM’s policies, processes, procedures and the Leasing system.
- Develop, maintain and nurture relationships with agents / brokers and conduct regular sessions with them to make them aware of DHAM’s residential portfolio and ensure that the brokers are aware of new and upcoming projects, its specialties and related offers and discounts and rates for leasing to the customers.
- Ensure all brokers’ queries, and requests are attended and resolved in a timely manner.
- Monitor the leasing performance of all real estate agents and submit monthly performance reports and recommend on status of retention of non- performing brokers.
- Collect market data from the real estate brokers in terms of ongoing rental rates, new inventory in the market, vacant units, promotions and discounts offered by other landlords etc.
- Conduct periodic social events for engaging the real estate brokers to remain focused with leasing the DHAM residential rental portfolio.
- Ensure that the brokers and agents follow rules and seek necessary permissions before listing the DHAM residential assets on their website and social media pages etc.
- Monitor and audit market listings and advertisements of real estate brokers to ensure they are as per DHAM’s marketing guidelines and recommend improvements / changes if required.
- Monitor the real estate agent behavior and service towards customer experience by conducting random mystery shopping calls.
- Ensure assigned targets for external agents are achieved across residential Assets
- Ensure policies and process pertaining to broker management are reviewed and updated, followed and implemented effectively.
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or any related field.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in leasing and dealing with brokers and agents in a similar organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels.
- Knowledge of RERA regulations and guidelines on brokers’ rights and privileges
- Strong networking stills to source highly active real estate agents
- Knowledge of best market practices in terms of leasing processes and policies
- Excellent business development skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent negotiation & persuasion skills
- Advanced customer relations and customer service orientation.
- Advanced business and financial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Arabic is advantageous.