A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Account Manager”.
||Ventures Middle East|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Ventures Onsite’s mission is to provide a project intelligence platform to subscribers who are targeting the Construction or Energy Industry.
Ventures Onsite provides a subscription based access to a project tracking platform which in-fact is a business development tool and provides instant access to thousands of ongoing and completed projects to subscribers.
The objective of the Retention team and Account Managers is to drive successful utilization of the product and deliver continued value to the customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
Join us for one of the most visible roles at Ventures Onsite, this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of and help shape this new function.
Primary responsibilities: Reporting to the Head of Sales – Retention, the Account Manager will be responsible for fusing and complementing the relationship between our customer’s core business objectives in alignment with Ventures Onsite and its service offering.
The Account Manager will be responsible for driving customer adoption through successful on boarding.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers.
- Driving high customer satisfaction.
- Conduct regular business reviews with clients.
- Serve as the customer’s advocate and gather insights and feedback for product development and improving customer experience.
- Anticipate customer’s requirements and possible challenges – make our customers successful!
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and annual targets.
- Maintain high renewal rates aligned with the targets.
- Expanded responsibilities:
- Prepare and educate customers on new features / services.
- Work with customers to design and implement a success plan aligned with Ventures Onsite philosophy and product capability whilst ensuring tailored to our customers’ business objectives and strategy so that the platform provides continued value to the customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the Ventures Onsite team and culture.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Cross sell other product offerings from Ventures Middle East.
- Being Analytical – The ability to gather relevant information, notice relationships between different pieces of information, reason from cause to effect and generate effective solutions to practical problems.
- Being Customer Oriented – The ability to recognize customer’s issues and the willingness to co-operate with them fully to help them achieve their objectives.