A well-known and well-reputed Company “Nanoz” based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Management Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA | CMA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
We are looking to hire a professional accountant who can develop the company accounting system and control the inventory with proper financial tools and reports.
- Analyze financial information to assist business profitability and growth
- Provide accurate and sound management reporting to assist with key decision making
- Produce month end and year end journals
- Prepare statutory and management accounts
- Contribute to annual budgeting and planning process
- Manage capital expenditure
- Produce financial statements including P&L accounts, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Prepare all types of tax reports
- Review accounting processes and practices and improve where necessary to ensure efficient financial operations
- Prepare bills for customers
- Pay roll preparations
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or similar.
- Certified management accountant (CMA) preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a management accountant in a the UAE.
- Proficiency in business management and accounting software.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting standards and financial regulations.
- Strong mathematical and analytical aptitude.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Superb leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication abilities.