A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Security Engineer”.
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
What is the role?
At noon, we aspire to be the most customer-centric and relevant digital company in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who love the hustle. If you’d like to help us build the place where everyone can find and buy anything online in the region, this is your chance to make history.
- Implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices and Security tools
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Provides strategic support of Splunk integration and deployment, configuration and maintenance
- Must understand, interpret and develop content for SIEM products to meet requirements.
- Conducts periodic scans of networks to find any vulnerability.
- Must be able to implement and document SOP for Security procedures and train IT Teams to conduct the same
- Conduct penetration testing, in which they simulate an attack on the system to highlight or find any weaknesses that might be exploited by a malicious party
- 10+ years of experience in Security Engineer Role where involved in designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- Experience in Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Security Suite (Defender ATP)
- Experience in designing, implementing, configuring, and operating Splunk SIEM Enterprise Security Analytics
- Experience in administration and implementation of Security services in Azure using native cloud tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies, and methods
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
- Experience in planning, researching, and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Experience in implementing IT security best practices and communicate to peers and management for improving security posture on an organization level for IT systems
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers, to our sellers or noon bandidos is stellar but above all we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!