A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Logistics and Fulfilment Coordinator”.
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||1 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The key purpose of the role is to maximize supply chain efficiencies, managing end-to-end fulfillment cycle for online orders. The role identifies ongoing productivity enhancement in the overall online supply chain process, resolving order and shipment discrepancies to ensure service goals are met and exceeded.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
Financial & Standards
- Ensure all orders are accurately processed into Order Entry system and follow through from order booking stage to order closure.
- Coordinate all orders with various departments such as Finance, IT, Planning, Data Processing, Shipping and Logistics Team in resolving related issues to meet customer requested ship date/ delivery date (CRSD/ CRDD).
- Maintain delivery slots and ensure deliveries are done as per customer promise
- Responsible for troubleshooting any concern related to orders fulfilment and delivery
- Direct and follow-up with incoming and outgoing shipments to ensure prompt delivery to customers
- Work with and monitor the efforts of partners in the supply chain to ensure smooth operations
- Responsible for planning and tracking the shipment according to customer requirements
- Responsible for the preparation of appropriate and accurate reports for upper management
- Monitor deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure efficiencies in order fulfillment to ensure there are no delays, minimize lost sale opportunities.
- Review and analyze work processes to identify process improvement areas.
- Establish action plan with team on the improvement of processes and procedure.
- Deal with loss/damage and return goods when required. Provide relevant data and analysis to the operations team throughout the supply chain (Aramex/Shipa/End to End)
- Build strong partnerships with internal and external customers, while identifying supply chain opportunities that benefit both the customer and business.
- Serve as the single point of contact for all inquiries related to order management activities while maintaining a cost/service mindset and ensuring effective communication.
- Assist in Managing the logistics cost as per budget and flag any increase/ variance
- Review/ assess logistics and fulfilment processes every 6 months for enhancements and cost saving initiatives
Functional / Technical Competencies
- Logistics Background
- Well versed with MS office, ERP, SAP, AX
- English, Hindi/Urdu is must, Arabic will be added advantage
- Analytical approach
- Quick Learner
- Leads the Way – Is able to prioritize work based on urgency and impact. Is able to communicate objectives in a clear manner. Reaches out to colleagues for support as and when needed to ensure timely delivery of objectives. Takes initiative to create positive energy. Enthusiastic about new challenges.
- Drives Impact – Is able to identify key pieces of information required for delivery of work. Identifies areas of risk within own role. Understands when things are urgent. Takes ownership and escalates where required in a timely manner.
- Thinks Customer – Actively listens and demonstrates understanding for customer’s stated and unstated expectations, and understands what is needed to deliver on expectations. Delivers value and quality to the customer. Understands “customer first” mindset.
- Thinks Group – Understands how and where own role / work fits in the overall company. Demonstrates willingness and ability to collaborate. Actively achieves targets. Communicates well with colleagues. Listens attentively. Does not shy away from collaborating.
- Develops Talent – Suggests ways of improving efficiency. Spends time learning and improving. Regularly seeks feedback. Responds honestly to difficult questions and gives relevant feedback when required.
- Fosters Innovation – Does not hesitate to share new ideas. Is curious and takes inspiration from best practices. Demonstrates creativity in day to day work.
Qualifications / Education
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree holder
- 1-3 years of related business experience
- Experience in Supply Chain is an advantage