A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
||Acquara Management Consultant|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Description: Assistant Finance Manager & Finance Manager
Company Name: Acquara Management Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time
Minimum Work Experience: 5 year post qualification.
Minimum Education Level: Chartered Accountant
Career Level: Mid level
Employees : 150+ Employees
We are now recruiting for the post of Assistant Finance Manager & Finance Manager responsible to handle onsite roles for outsourcing clients of the Company.
Managing a broad range of onsite roles requiring constant interaction with the internal and external parties.
1. Perform role of Finance Manager for allocated clients / Companies.
2. Ensure timely deliverable and strict compliance to the timelines for various MIS.
3. Ensure timely month closing and preparing monthly financials.
4. Prepare monthly reporting Board presentations
5. Prepare detailed budget and discuss with the senior management.
6. Ensure timely and accurate Consolidation of accounts of Group companies
7. Ensuring timely execution of other day to day roles in the finance department.
8. Ensure smooth flow of information to the offsite team in India and ensure prompt query resolution amongst various departments.
9. Handling Banking transactions like TR, LC, BG, STL etc. and maintain good relations with the Banks of clients and ensure timely renewal and availability of limits .
10. Acting as a principal point of contact with the senior management of client and discussing MIS reports with them.
11. Overseeing cashflow planning and ensure adequate liquidity, Discussing cash flow position with the management & advise them on risk and mitigants.
12. Drafting SOP and policies for financial & accounts department.
13. Reviewing and finalizing VAT returns.
14. IFRS compliance of the reported financials
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 year post qualification experience.
- Chartered accountant with good understanding of accounting.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Budgeting skills.
- Good communication skills and corporate etiquettes.
Education: Chartered Accountant