A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Procurement Officer”.
|Company Name||Saeed and Mohammed Al Nabooda Group|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Plans, organizes, directs, and controls activities related to the purchasing function within the excellent negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Proactive management of internal departmental and external client relationships.
- Drive cost savings through negotiations and implementation of process efficiencies.
- Assess and build annual sourcing strategies for delivery of service commodities.
- Understand and leverage spend, standardizing services, and optimizing the supply base.
- Negotiate pricing, discounts, value, or competitive differentiators. Evaluate sourced services pricing to maintain competitive positioning in the market.
- Ensure supplier network accurately and understands the statement of work.
- Ensure all sourcing-related data is accurately reflected in the sourcing database and trackers, all in a timely manner – no-gaps.
- Be extremely proactive and responsive. Manage internal and external customer expectations.
- Develop a network of sourcing channels within your region to attain company objectives.
- Initiating enquiries, MCS and all other formalities for scrap sale.
- Handles requisitions relating to staff uniforms.
- Responsible for filing of all purchase orders and supporting documentation.
- Perform all the activities in compliance with the Company’s QHSEMS and as per the assigned specific responsibilities.
- Carries out any additional tasks assigned (in line with qualifications and ability) by the line Manager.
Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
A minimum of 2years of experience in the similar role.
Knowledge & Skills
Fluent in English; Arabic an advantage.
Supply-Chain management dynamics.
Apply Now: [email protected]