A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 26,000AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Primary purpose of the role
Midstar is seeking candidates for the position of Finance Manager. This role would be ideal for someone leading the Finance team and partnering with top management in executing commercial and financial strategy for the organization. The Finance Manager will be driving profitable growth through financial planning and analysis, profitability reviews and selecting appropriate opportunities. The Finance Manager contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all the financial tasks for the Midstar Companies. You must have demonstrated expertise in implementing best in class processes for budgeting, forecasting and operating cost management while successfully managing the finance teams and deliver best in class financial control and reporting for the company. Building relationships with key business stakeholders across functions and geographies shall be an important aspect for the Finance Manager. In terms of the responsibilities, you will be required to manage all financial aspects of company strategy and expected to analyze figures and implement recommendations based on these findings with the most profitable outcomes. The Finance Manager provides both financial and operational support to the Companies within Midstar with an emphasis on bottom line performance. The candidate should be analytical, well organized and excels in communication. He/she must be comfortable with information systems and have excellent knowledge of Commodity business.
- Develop financial strategy based on annual plan and strategic plan (includes capital requirement, forecast, monetary resources identification and action plan development)
- Assess Midstar performance against both the annual budget and strategic plan using various KPIs (e.g., revenue growth, profitability
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet Midstar needs and optimize working capital requirement to keep interest costs low
- Optimize cash management of Midstar companies to ensure highest possible return on investment.
- Oversee capital structure of the Midstar companies and determine most optimal mix of debt, equity, and internal financing, developing and implement a risk parameter
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budget, financial reports, and trends
- Provide critical financial and operational information to Finance director/MD as required and recommend suitable actions
- Ensure and maintain high ethical standards within the Midstar Financial operations
- Evaluating the organization’s strategies from a risk management perspective.
- Ensuring the effective and efficient use of organizational resources through the application of appropriate tools and systems.
- Managing the revenue stream, using internal and external sources of information, to achieve the organization’s chosen value proposition.
- Analyzing financial risk to maximize opportunities and mitigate threats by assessing financial risk in the external environment, identifying, and evaluating operational funding requirements, and developing and recommending strategic financial plans and forecasts.
- Producing accurate financial statements in compliance with regulatory requirements by efficiently managing and adapting financial accounting systems in response to current and future developments.
- Evaluating performance and risk by using benchmarks, ratios, and trend and comparative analysis.
- The application of principles, models, tools, and techniques to the accounting and reporting of financial transactions.
- Take overall responsibility for designing, developing and delivering the compliance strategy to ensure the organization is adhered to regulatory standards
•Professional qualification- Qualified Member CA/ ACCA/CPA
•Academic qualification- Any Finance/Accounting Major. MBA an added advantage
•Strong numerical & analytical skills with ability to move fast and get things done.
•Agribusiness experience & Management experience
•Strong ownership to deliver
•Strong Interpersonal skills and proficient knowledge of English language required
•Good people management, ability to collaborate
•Ability to analyze and meet deadlines
•Time management, work load planning
•Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
•Self-motivated and disciplined
•Team player and have the ability to maintain & develop peer to peer relationships.
•High work standards and a sense of integrity.
•IT skills (Microsoft Office/SAP/ORACLE)
•At least 10+ years of professional experience