A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Manager-Internal Audit”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA | CA | ACCA | MBA|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 26,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
NMC Healthcare is the most trusted and the largest private healthcare company in the UAE for over 40 years. With a dedicated team of doctors and paramedical and support personnel, NMC owns and manage numerous healthcare facilities in the UAE and Oman, treating millions of patients worldwide every year. The company has specialized verticals that include Multi-Specialty Care, Maternity and Fertility, Long-Term and Home Care, Medical Centres, Day Surgery Centres, Operations and Management.
We at NMC facilitate a challenging and motivating work environment that enables ample scope for career growth and development. We create a conducive work culture that attracts, retain and help talented and committed individuals grow. We encourage lifelong learning and deliver the best care to our customers and strive towards creating a world-class platform for nurturing the professionals of tomorrow.
Conduct internal audits of support functions such as Procurement to Pay, HR, Finance, Quality Assurance, Compliance, etc. Should possess managerial courage to confront difficult issues with the appropriate response and, present issues and recommendations to individuals at various levels in the organizations of providers, payers and regulators.
Minimum 10 years of experience and knowledge of:
- Auditing full Revenue Cycle Management System (RCMS) right from capturing patients encounter to collection of money from patients / payers.
- Identifying opportunities to prevent and detect revenue leakage in the areas of, for example, billing, coding, collection and claims management, etc.
- Auditing Health Information Systems (HIS) / Health Information Management System (HIMS) / Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Investigating instances of fraud and misconduct
- Track record of identifying the opportunities of revenue enhancement and cost optimization in healthcare facilities including multi-specialty hospitals, pharmacies, labs, etc.
- Solid understanding of risk management, internal controls and internal auditing principals.
- This position requires to travel up to, say, 30% to various healthcare facilities across UAE and Oman
- Must be a qualified CA, ACCA, CPA, MBA, and preferably hold other relevant certifications such as CIA, CFE and CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills, report writing skills, strong organizational and analytical skills, and project management experience.
- Hand on experience of using data analytics tools such as SQL, Tableau, ACL, IDEA and Business Objects.
- Should be proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability and willingness to conduct an audit single-handedly with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain the highest level of ethics, integrity and objectivity