A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Supply Chain Executive”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Overall Objective: The role involves strategic planning, data analysis, procurement and supply chain operations.
- Establish and review demand plan / baseline rolling forecasts for multiple time horizons based on trend analysis, historical data and planned sales targets. Preparing collaborative demand plans based on planned growth rates and in market activities.
- Maintaining quality of inventory for the respective division /agency though continues assessment of aging, non moving and shelf life of stocks and providing feedback to sales teams.
- Ensure opportunity loss/out of stocks is minimized by bridging the gap between supply and demand and improved forecasting / planning.
- Ensuring proactive planning is in place taking into consideration the supply constraints.
- Preparing and maintaining accurate and timely inventory reports and conducting the MFR
- Maintain strong communication channels and information flow with internal and external contacts
Preferably with a master’s degree and prior exposure to Demand/Supply Planning and Inventory Management.
Should possess strong verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to build effective working relationships.
Must demonstrate the ability to think critically, have good analytical skills and should be able to make quick decisions in a fast-paced work environment.