A well-known and well-reputed Company known as Abu Dhabi National Hotels based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Internal Auditor”.
|Company Name||Abu Dhabi National Hotels|
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | CPA| CIA | ACA | CISA | CBA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to Senior Internal Auditor , will be responsible for the following:
– Work as a member in the Audit Team to ensure timely, effective and efficient completion of audit assignments
– Carry out internal audits in accordance with the IAD’s policies/procedures
– Testing the compliance of existing internal controls
– Identifying the potential to improve operational efficiency
– Applying the risk assessment models
– Prepare findings/observations based on information gathered during onsite surveys
– Prepare detailed and summary Internal Audit Reports in consultation with Senior Internal Auditor
– Prepare Internal Audit Reports in a professional manner as required by SPPIAs
– Ensure timely completion of audit work within established timescales
– Prepare/maintain audit work papers as per standardised criteria and gather adequate evidence to support the findings
A member of a professional body of accountants (e.g. CIA , ACA, CPA,CISA or CBA ) or a partly qualified professional.
Work Experience Requirements
– Currently working in an in the internal audit/compliance or risk management department of a TRANSPORT COMPANY PREFERABLY.
– Experience in VAT processing.
– At least 3+ years experience in internal auditing field
– Computer literate and well versed with IS auditing tools and techniques