A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Income Auditor”.
||Rotana Hotel Management Corporation PJSC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Al Jaddaf Rotana is currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Income Auditor you are responsible to review and verify all financial reports in order to ensure a proper authorization in compliance with the applicable policies and procedures, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Review and verify Night Auditors logbook, daily revenue report and daily Food & Beverage report with supporting vouchers and trial balance
• Distribute daily reports after obtaining Director of Finance / Financial Controller’s approval
• Review rage variance report in order to ensure the correct rate is applied
• Review the city ledger and credit card transfers of the day and pass the same to the Accounts Receivable
• Audit the daily cash summary and update General Cashier’s report
• Review overages and shortages of Cashiers and take appropriate action and review Front Office foreign exchange rates as and when required
• Conduct float counting of all house fund holders on a weekly basis and prepare a monthly float count summary.