A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Payable Executive”.
||Classic Fine Foods|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are hiring a Accounts – Payable Executive!
This is a key role in the Finance function. You will be, with your in-depth knowledge of IFRS/GL, supporting the actual closing and assure financial reporting & tax compliance requirements are met. You will be responsible for delivering commercial insights & KPIs to drive business performance through highlighting areas of opportunity while constructively challenging areas of risk. Working closely with functional Leads/Heads, particularly in the areas of Sales, Procurement, and Operations (Warehouse & Logistics) to ensure the establishment and monitoring of appropriate KPIs to drive and deliver continuous improvements across the business areas. In addition, you will have the possibility to work on key projects and initiatives.
- Delivering commercial insights and driving business performance. Working closely with functional Leads/Heads, particularly in the areas of Sales, Procurement, and Operations (Warehouse & Logistics) to ensure the establishment and monitoring of appropriate KPIs to drive and deliver continuous improvements across the business areas.
- Topics could include ‘margin controlling’, ‘pricing’, ‘later income’, ‘tenders’, and other commercial actions
- Support the month-end process, with your in-depth knowledge of IFRS/GL, and submission & support the preparation of all financial reporting requirements.
- Support a project to upgrade SAP.
- VAT reporting & compliance as well as support internal & external audits.
- Support the annual budgeting process and forecasting, including Cash Flow.
- Other Ad hoc projects and tasks are assigned from time to time.
- University degree in Business Administration or Accounting field with excellent grades in Business Administration, Economics or comparable (major Finance, Accounting and/or Controlling)
- 3-5+ years of working experience in Controlling or Accounting
- Must have: in-depth knowledge of IFRS/GL
- Must have: excellent analytical skills
- Must have: excellent MS Office skills (especially in Excel)
- Must have: SAP know-how
- Team player with a high level of motivation
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Arabic, and French.
How to Apply
- Share your resume with us and
- mandatorily along with a covering letter to describe that you are the ideal candidate for this position.