A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Head of Digital HR Solutions”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||13 – 15 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||30,000 AED – 35,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who We Are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What You’ll Be Doing
As our Head of Digital HR Solutions, you will identify and develop the planning, administration, and roll-out of various HR systems, projects, processes and productivity tools to improve HR processes, employee operational efficiency, user experience, data accessibility, and decision making. You will be responsible for developing and managing workforce analytics, data models, and data visualizations providing insights into people data across the group. You will serve as a product expert on all HR and payroll systems while working with subject matter experts and Tech teams to solve HR business related challenges through technology.
- Manage the HRIS team Manage current and new development for the HR systems.
- Administer the HR Systems Develop productivity tools and internal HR Websites
- Manage the delivery of HR projects and programs of high complexity and impact on time and on budget.
- Acts as a technical product expert, work with Internal Tech team, and external consultants to implement new technologies and troubleshoot issues.
- Establishes and maintains security, data privacy, data protection and integrity controls. Perform system audits working with internal audit and IT security to maintain data integrity across all system interfaces
- Performs testing of new functionality. Reviews and tests upgrades to determine the functionality associated with each system change.
- Partners with HR staff and operational leaders to define information needs and specifications. Provides technical and analytical assistance.
- Prepares and documents standard operating procedures and protocols pertaining to the use of Human Resources applications.
- Monitor interfaces between HR system and Payroll, as well as other third-party vendors systems; analyze and resolve discrepancies.
- Propose new/revised processes to streamline HRIS operations.
- Develop analytical models to drive analytics insights
- Managing collection and cleaning of datasets across multiple data sources.
- Managing data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Consulting with business leaders and HR to understand priorities and translate those into requirements for dashboards and other solutions.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 7+ years’ experience in the Digital HR field
- 5+ years of HRIS experience
- 3+ Years of experience with Power BI, Tableau, or other data visualization tools
- Creative thinking and problem solving, with a commitment to high performance and accuracy
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.