A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
||Brain Freeze Interior|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 22,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Manages and serves as point-person for all day-to-day office operations responsibilities, procedures and services including furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Provides facilities management, including planning and oversight of short and long-term facilities projects, liaison for building services and property management, lease management, and compliance oversight.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff and external contractors
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- Responsible for purchasing, tracking, and receiving supplies and equipment.
- Responsible for developing/monitoring budgets and reporting financial information
- Responsible for providing logistics management to support the use of the facility for meetings, training
- Other duties as assigned.