A well-known and well-reputed Company “Ele Interior Design” based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Office Manager”.
||Ele Interior Design|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||4 to 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bonus|
- Answer all incoming calls and emails, directing them to the relevant departments
- Effectively resolve customer queries. by providing customers with correct and clear information about the company’s products and services as per guidelines, and taking adequate messages when required
- Meets greets and seats visitors including making beverages.
- Ensure the premises are kept to a high standard of organization and cleanliness including some washing and cleaning of areas when required.
- Manage CRM/Database updates.
- Produce Client Quotations, a clear understanding of contracts.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office printing & supplies; sourcing and ordering.
- Perform Ad hoc duties as support staff to administration.
- Deal with courier agencies: arrange deliveries and pick up of shipments, requesting quotations & negotiating corporate rates.
- Organizes and maintains online and paper file systems, files correspondence, and other records.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondences.
- Administrate and manage company vehicles.
- Manage HR processes and administration.
- Some administrative Marketing tasks.
- A high level of Written and Spoken English is required.
- Extra languages advantageous.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience.
- Experience in a Design-led Company is preferred.
- Highly flexible, problem solver, with a strong ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suites i.e. MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong Planning and Organizational Skills.
- Excellent time management skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Office Environment.
- Hours to be 9-6, Monday to Friday.
Our Company offers:
- Opportunity to work in a successful group of companies and to build and shape their procedures.
- Various opportunities to grow within the company.
- Visa & Medical provided.
- Annual Bonus Scheme.