A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Marketing Executive”.
||Al Marwan Group Holding|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 4,500 AED Plus Commission|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who are we:
Al Marwan Group is a holding company established in 1978, Al Marwan Group has grown a strong diversified portfolio in real estate development & management, hospitality, general contracting and heavy equipment trading of brand new and used equipment for the construction, mining, oil, and gas industries.
Scope of Work:
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives, through a well-defined annual Marketing calendar, for the assigned brands in line with overall brand Marketing & Communications strategy.
- Create synergy between the various channels of communication, reaching the brand message to the customer through the most effective and efficient medium.
- Implement in-store and online campaigns to support Operations and ensure smooth roll out of the same.
- Execute advertising and promotional plans to drive traffic and sales (Offline and online).
- Monitor performance of various marketing initiatives based on impact and customer feedback.
- Develop regional brand campaigns together with the Marketing Manager for local implementation.
- Analyze data to interpret and understand trends and shifts to report to relevant stakeholders.
- Raise LPO‘s, and ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Ensure optimal utilization of marketing budgets for assigned brands .
- Collect, collate and analyse consumer insights to ascertain the precise impact of marketing messages and promotions across touchpoints and the impact on sales.
- Ensure all integrated marketing efforts are in compliance with brand standards and Al Marwan Group communication strategy.
- Build clear understanding of brand values, customer profile and behaviors to ensure relevant marketing communication and messaging.
- Cultivate professional and cordial relationships with cross functional teams to streamline diverse efforts to achieve a common purpose.
- Build strong relationships with internal marketing teams and external vendors where relevant, to ensure productive outcome of collaborative work.
- Experience in the use of databases in both mass and targeted direct marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, including: MS Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with and relate to all levels both within and outside the organization
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Copy writing
Apply Now:[email protected]