A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Analyst”.
||Jamal Al Ghurair Group of Companies|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CA | CFA|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,500 AED – 12,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- This position is responsible for the preparation and maintenance of financial models for new industrial projects, keeping the books for subsidiaries, and evaluating new opportunities.
- Build financial models using historical data and provide forecasts based on various industry-related operating metrics.
- Conduct Scenario Analysis based on macro and micro factors that will help in accessing risk.
- Ensure accurate modeling of allocated portfolios and develop new transaction models and enhance the existing models.
- Recommend and implement a process for improvements to the budget and prepare a forecast for the company.
- Identify key financial and non-financial risks, recommending actions for mitigation of those risks.
- Apply appropriate sensitivity and scenario analysis to support investment actions.
- Update financial models during earnings seasons and following corporate actions.
- Analyze and identify data requirements related to derivation rules and model tracking.
- Perform valuation of Companies for M&A.
- Capital Structure Analysis for finding the right financing.
Apply Now : [email protected]